Our future vision work was developed openly with stakeholders and is now underpinned by the following principles:
- We will have a set of learning programmes and artefacts which are branded, reusable, accredited, curated and evaluated
- Our offer will include programmes to support digital change leaders in the earlier stages of their career to complement the current landscape and support local needs. We will understand how this journey may build from the offers that exist for graduates, school leavers and entry level initiatives
- We will have increased open access to learning materials including more flexible timeframes and bitesize opportunities
- A more transparent and inclusive recruitment process to ensure we are managing expectations and providing wraparound support for underrepresented groups
- Development of specialist artefacts or programmes where demand exists to support the health and care system
- Embedding a learning culture with supporting infrastructure, including signposting to opportunities based on a combination of personal and work requirements
Find out more by reading the Establishing the NHS Digital Academy: Future Vision and Implementation Areas for Expansion report.