Our future vision work was developed openly with stakeholders and is now underpinned by the following principles:
- We will have a suite of learning that is branded, reusable, accredited, curated and evaluated
- We will include programmes and learning to support change leaders in the earlier stages of their career and supporting local needs
- We will ensure increased, easy, open access to Digital Academy learning materials
- We will embed a transparent and inclusive recruitment process for programmes with emphasis on reaching underrepresented groups
- We will work with stakeholders to develop demand-led specialist learning tailored to specific needs
- We will create a supportive learning culture with signposting to appropriate opportunities based on individual need
Find out more by reading the Establishing the NHS Digital Academy: Future Vision and Implementation Areas for Expansion report.