We are running a series of webinars to support the application process. This will include some launch webinars aimed at anyone applicable to apply, as well as specific focused webinars to try and drive-up representation of various groups.
See what sessions are available and register below!
“Drop in sessions”
Please come along to one of our drop in sessions which will be led by the HEE Digital Readiness team. This will give you the opportunity to ask any questions and understand more about the process. We will have guest speakers at some of these drop in sessions (including previous alumni and executive sponsors) and will update this below as they are confirmed.
- Wednesday 7 April 12:30 – 13:30
- Wednesday 14 April 10:00 – 11:00
- Monday 19 April 10:00 – 11:00
- Monday 26 April 19:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 28 April 14:00 – 15:00
Panel Sessions and Presentations
Throughout the application window we will also have a series of panel sessions with partners to focus on specific groups. Please see below for details. If you would like us to come and speak to your network then please get in touch and we will accommodate if possible, however we would kindly ask you to consider using the scheduled resources first. You will need to register, but please do feel free to join any of the below if that works best for your diary it should still be helpful to hear from the experience of our alumni.
- Digital Midwives Reference Group – we will presenting to members of this forum on 30 March AM
- Chief Nursing Information Officers panel session on 12 April – watch a video of the CNIO session.
- Allied Health Professionals Panel session on 12 April – watch a video of the AHP session.
- Webinar in collaboration with OneHealthTech on 15 April – watch a video of the OneHealthTech session.
- Webinar in collaboration with FEDIP on 22 April – watch a video of the FEDIP session.
We are adding our panel sessions here once they have been transcribed and uploaded (please allow us a few days to do this). The drop in sessions will not be recorded. Please note, due to the application period being extended to 4 May, the incorrect deadline may be stated in some of the recordings.
Other previous Sessions and recordings
While any dates are based on Cohort 3 (so please be mindful of timelines), there is a great webinar from the Shuri Network that you can watch.