Find out about our history and our vision for the future.
Our first learning product was offered in 2018 - a Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Health Leadership, which helped establish a powerful reputation and become a foundation for the NHS Digital Academy.
It showed a demand to expand and create other digital learning products which were catered to a range of professional backgrounds across the workforce.
The NHS Digital Academy now delivers a variety of digital learning programmes and opportunities.
As the Digital Academy evolves, everything we do continues to be underpinned by our core principles.
- Have a suite of learning that is branded, reusable, accredited, curated and evaluated.
- Include programmes and learning to support change leaders in the earlier stages of their career and supporting local needs.
- Ensure increased, easy, open access to NHS Digital Academy learning materials.
- Embed a transparent and inclusive recruitment process for programmes with emphasis on reaching underrepresented groups.
- Work with stakeholders to develop demand-led specialist learning tailored to specific needs.
- Create a supportive learning culture with signposting to appropriate opportunities based on individual need.
For any further information on our programmes and learning opportunities, please contact the NHS Digital Academy.
Page last reviewed: 4 April 2023
Next review due: 4 April 2024