Applications open for The Shuri Network Digital Fellowships
Applications are open for cohort 3 of The Shuri Network Digital Fellowship for ethnic minority nurses and midwives.
The Fellowship is delivered by award-winning Shuri Network alongside NHS England, to support ethnic minority nurses and midwives interested in digital health and technology. This will be enabled through 1:1 coaching sessions and virtual shadowing opportunities with digital and healthcare leaders.
The Fellowship will help successful applicants to overcome career related challenges, gain an insight into different digital roles, support with career progression, and build self-confidence.
In addition, the Fellowship will facilitate sessions from digital and data experts to support the Fellows in increasing their knowledge and understanding of digital topics and developments.
To apply for the Fellowship, you must:
- be a qualified nurse or midwife currently working in the NHS
- be working at band 8a or below
- be a registered member of the Shuri Network
- identify as ethnic minority
- identify as a woman
- be interested in expanding your knowledge to support with career progression
- be currently working within digital health or a regular user of technology within your role
Applications for the Fellowship close on Friday 9 June 2023. To apply, please visit the Shuri Network website.
Page last reviewed: 26 September 2023
Next review due: 1 September 2024