Published on 10 May 2022
Watch a recording of this Digital Health webinar.
On 6 May 2022 we partnered with Digital Health Events on a webinar bringing you an overview of the NHS Digital Academy and how it’s evolving and expanding to offer learning programmes not just to senior leaders, but to support change leaders in the earlier stages of their career and in line with professional needs.
This included a spotlight on the Yale Digital Futures and Topol Digital Fellowship programmes and a chance for participants to meet alumni from these programmes and hear about their experiences, what they’ve gained and how their participation has benefitted their organisations and ultimately, the patients that they care for.
Watch this webinar if you are:
- Interested in finding out more about current and future offerings from the NHS Digital Academy
- Thinking about the next step in your digital career and looking for learning to support it
- Want to hear about real-life digital transformation projects from the people delivering them
Chaired by Chair Henrietta Henrietta Mbeah-Bankas, Head of Blended Learning / Digital Learning and Development at Health Education England, the panel was made up of:
- Jeanine Smirl (Digital Futures Alumni), GP,St Stephens Gate Medical Practice, Norwich
- Maggi Bradley (Topol Alumni), Practice Nurse and Nursing Clinical Lead, Aughton Surgery and Sefton Training Hub
- Emily Burch (Topol Alumni), Head of Physical Health and COVID-19 Testing Lead, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust